15 May 2013

Anything Goes over at The Paper Shelter!


Hiya Peeps!

We have a super new challenge this week with a theme I know you all love:

***   ANYTHING GOES   ***

As always the prize up for grabs is very generous.  Here is the details:


If you play along with a Paper Shelter Image or Digital Papers, and you are the lucky winner, you get a $30 Gift Certificate!!  Do you know how many stamps you can buy with that!  But of course you may use any image!  Then the prize is 3 Digital Images of your choice!







For my card today I used FAIR DAY


She was colored with Copics:





Halfway though making this card, I absolutely hated it!  Yellow isn't really one of my favorite colors.  But once the card was done, I was completely satisfied.  This might just be one of my favorite cards.  Weird when that happens....

See you over at The Paper Shelter!

xxx
Wendy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, oh wow love your card and your image looks just fabulous, the layout is brilliant to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so wonderful my dearest! Beautifully coloured and designed!
    I like a lot the image and the embellishments are totally gorgeous.
    I hope you have a good weekend^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!