20 March 2013

The Paper Shelter - Let it be Spring!


Hiya Peeps!

The Paper Shelter's brand new challenge has just started!!  What is the theme this week?  The theme is Let it be Spring!  Now let me tell you.  I live in the Southern Hemisphere, so here it is Autumn right now.  Bright and Cheerful cards are always good for the moral.  So I had a blast making my Spring card!

What is the prize we are offering you are asking??

If you play along with a Paper Shelter Image or Digital Papers, and you are the lucky winner, you get a $30 Gift Certificate!!  Do you know how many stamps you can buy with that!  But of course you may use any image!  Then the prize is 3 Digital Images of your choice!


For my card I used one of our new digi's called:




Make a wish was colored with Copics:




And here is my card:


We can't wait to see what you create!

xxx
Wendy

9 comments:

  1. Wauuu,
    really gorgeous card,
    your colouring is top,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Wendy, and I love what youve done with the flowers your beautiful colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific card my dearest friend^_^
    Fabulous image^_^
    Have a lovely day,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy this is absolutely gorgeous, love the pearls framing the image. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh beautiful!!! what a super sweet image and i love the pearls... just stunning!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image...beautiful card! Love your coloring.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Wendy. Love your colour choices here, and so perfectly coloured.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wendy she is just beautiful!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs, Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and colouring, love how you've shaded your flower.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!