18 October 2012

Paper Crafting Journey - Add some bling Challenge

Hiya Peeps!

Spring is now in full swing here in South Africa.  I am really enjoying the warmer weather!  But with Spring comes allergies!!  I am pretty sure that I am allergic to all off nature, so needless to say, I have had Sinus for the past month.  And just when I think it's letting up a bit, the headaches start up again!  WHY!!!!  Medication doesn't help anymore - I have grown immune to all of them!!!  ENOUGH COMPLAINING!!!

Our ADD SOME BLING challenge is up and running over at The Paper Crafting Journey!  You have until the 23rd of October, 12pm Paper Crafting Journey time to upload you Paper Crafting projects!  We cannot wait to see what you create.  The prize is a $10 Whimsy Gift Certificate.

Here is the card I made:



Quick card recipe :

Lace is from my stash, flowers and red heart bling is from Wild Orchid Crafts (the hearts were originally blue, I changed the color with alcohol ink), Imaginisce glitter bling, die-cut was done with my Nestie dies and the image - a Magnolia of course!

That's it from me for today!

Hugs,
Wendy

PS.  The new Elisabeth Bell Blog Hop starts tomorrow!!  So be sure to come and join us.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous love the image and it is coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. love the colours and the lace trim xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, love the colour choice and those flowers are so pretty..

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!