12 November 2011

Sweetest Rachel

Hiya Peeps!


I always have such fun making Elisabeth Bell cards.  Her images are so sweet and adorable to work with.  I used Rachel, Little Angel for this card.  I always say this, but I am going to say this again.... This is by far my favorite EB digi EVER!  Lissybee, should you ever make me a special digi.... another fairy would be awesome.....nodge nodge wink wink!!!! 

Apologies for the images.  I have realised that it is probably time to upgrade my camera....I still have a 5mp camera..... guess what's on my Christmas wish list!


Flower from Wild Orchid Crafts, Doily, charm and butterfly from a local little curio shop, flatback pearls from Paola Levi.  Martha Steward punch.




I colored Little Rachel with Copics.  Colors used : B39, B97, B95, B93, B91, BG000, E11, E01, E000, R20, BG0000, E74, E57, E55.  Highlighted her with R000.

Thank you so much for visiting!

Hugs,
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Ooops I commented on wrong card but here we go again~~Silly me!! Little Rachel is just to cute colored in blue!! Love you layout and embellies:)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i love this card and the glitter is very beautiful.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!