21 September 2011

Sunday's with Crissy GDT

Hiya Peeps!


I have been picked to be a GDT member for this week on Sunday's with Crissy!  The theme for this months challenge is Friendship!  Crissy's images are absolutely gorgeous!  She has both a rubber and a digital collection.  Please head on over to Whimsy Stamps and go check out her line!

Now I have to admit.  I do not particularly like religious type of stamps.  But this little Angel praying is definitely one of my favourite Digi's!  Here is my Angel card:




Isn't this just the sweetest cutest most awesomest image you've ever seen!!!

Here is another card I made:


Please head on over and join the challenge!

Thank you for looking!

Hugs,
Wendy


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy! Thanks so much for being a guest on Sundays With Crissy. I love your enthusiasm too, it really shows through!! Thanks for posting these two lovely cards. I tend to favour the first one - your colours are really tied in together well with your image, papers and embellishments. The way you did the ribbons and charms on the second card is really a cute idea too! Thanks so much for joining us as a guest!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!