14 September 2011

Hiya Peeps!

I hope you have all been well!  If you've noticed that my blog has been very quiet this last week or so, I'll quickly explain.... Our internet is broken at home!!!  Very frustrating....  I am quickly sneaking this post in at work...hi-hi.  On to more important things!

This week over at The Pixie cottage we have another brand new, fun filled challenge for you!  As always we have a sketch challenge and or a theme challenge.  Our theme this week is "Fussy and Fancy".  I followed the sketch and theme this week!!





And here is my card:



We do hope you'll join us!

Thank you for looking!

Hugs,
Wendy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy! Discovered your blog via DKH Designs! I LOVE meeting fellow South-Africans in blogland... following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, very cute card... ad I love your coloring!!!
    Hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Wendy! Love the soft colors. You have done a fab job with the coloring of the image!!

    Hugs from Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog, love the papers you have used on this card and the flowers .Super card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!