14 December 2010

On a roll today!

Hi Everyone!

I'm on a roll today!  Had the change to make 2 cards for different challenges!  So in my previous post I have mentioned that I am the worst blogger in the world.  So my new year's resolution is the following.  I will do at least 2 cards per week for different challenges.  By the way.  I hate new year's resolutions as they never last, don't you agree?  I feel I need to say this.  I make about 30 -50 cards per month.  I sell them in various stores around here.  I need to make some sort of income to support this addiction.  So really,  making 2 cards per week for challenges and then blogging them shouldn't be that difficult , should it???

OK.  Here is my card.  And here it goes!  Meet Alicia.  She is my fairy and will be out and about shortly with different poses etc.  I am so proud of myself.  My husband said he will have to adapt our doors and make them bigger so my head can go though.  But really.  I have tried to paint before and do all sorts of artsy stuff,  never really tried to draw, and thought because I suck at painting and so forth, drawing is the last thing I should try.  I had this image in my head for a while now.  Begged and pleaded with my husband to draw it for me, cause as far as drawing talent goes, he's definitely got it!  But after a few months, and him drawing other stuff like anime woman with huge ...hmm.. well, I decided that I shall do it myself.  And this is the result.



I'm entering this card into the following 2 challenges:
Flutter by Wednesday. HERE
Anything goes - again, at the Creative Card Crew. HERE

Thank you for looking!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!