28 July 2010

It's Challenge Time!

Hi Crafter's!

Well talk about getting it all wrong!  When browsing through interesting blogs, I'll add them to my favorites link in Chrome.  So... This card was supposed to be for a few Challenges.  One of them for challenge 36 over at Incy Wincy Designs... Well... When I visited their site this morning I never bothered to check if I'm on the current challenge and dit challenge 36, stiching... They are currently on challenge 52.  AND I wanted to enter this in Fab 'n' Funky Challenge, Reuse or Recycle, only to see now that it was last weeks challenge, which I also didn't look at properly this morning.  I think I got up too early today.

Oh Well.  Then I am entering Stamp TV's Color Challenge (http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/monday-color-challenge-72610-1) which is Black, Ivory and one accent color of which I chose Blue/Green.

Entering in The Shabby Tea Room's Challenge (http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/) - One, Two and Three Challenge.  One Ribbon, Two Buttons, and Three Punches or Dies.  Used one ribbon, Two buttons of which I clipped the hole-a-ma-thingy off at the bottom to stick it, and the Punches/Dies are, 1 corner round punch, die 1 peeking through at bottom of image and ribbon, and die 3 next to image!

And Lastly, Card Sketch over at Card Patterns (http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/2010/07/sketch-74.html).

Loved doing this card.  I have never made a card for more than 2 challenges at a time.  This was suppose to be for 5 challenges,  but seeing as I can clearly not read, it will only be entered into 3!!


Sorry for the bad photo!  It's getting dark here and I just couldn't wait till tomorrow to post this!!

Thank You for taking the time to look!

Happy Crafting,
Wendy

5 comments:

  1. super cute card! Great use of the TSTR challenge! It was harder for me than I thought it would be to use just 2 buttons. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet design ... thanks for sharing your work with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute little card this is! Adorable image and a lovely coloring job, and I love those buttons and the pearls, too. Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card. I love the image that you used and the coloring is superb! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet Wendy! I love the colors you used here. So glad you could play along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!