18 July 2010

Coloring Page Images!

Hi Crafters!

I use a lot of coloring page images for my cards.  As I said in my first post, living in SA, getting nice images to color for cards etc is difficult, seeing as I live in a really small town and have to order all my goodies over the internet.  SA is a bit behind in the online purchase department!  I suppose we'll get there someday!  Here is two cards using coloring pages:


This is a Bratz happy birthday card.  This was the second image I colored with my new Copics.  Only have them for 2 weeks now, and I love Copics!  They are simply the best!!


This a a Lovie Dovie card.  The image is a free Manga coloring Page.  I love Manga images.  They are so fun to color.  This image was colored using Copics: E00, E21, E29, C1, C7, W1, W7, B39, B93, B24,
BG96, G99, YR00, YR23, RV29, R46 and 0.  Hmmm,  going to do another one right now!!

Thanks for looking!!

Happy Crafting,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!